Surface Mount RF Schottky Barrier Diodes
Manufacture Part Number: HSMS-2825
PARS Part Number: 110H28250
Manufacture Company: AVAGO
اخطار: آخرین موجودی فعلی!
تاریخ در دسترس بودن
These Schottky diodes are specifically designed for both analog and digital applications. This series offers a wide range of specifications and package configurations to give the designer wide flexibility. Typical applications of these Schottky diodes are mixing, detecting, switching, sampling, clamping, and wave shaping. The HSMS‑282x series of diodes is the best all-around choice for most applications, featuring low series resistance, low forward voltage at all current levels and good RF characteristics.
Note that Avago’s manufacturing techniques assure that dice found in pairs and quads are taken from adjacent sites on the wafer, assuring the highest degree of match.
• Low Turn-On Voltage (As Low as 0.34V at 1 mA)
• Low FIT (Failure in Time) Rate*
• Six-sigma Quality Level
• Single, Dual and Quad Versions
• Unique Configurations in Surface Mount SOT-363 Package
– increase flexibility
– save board space
– reduce cost
• HSMS-282K Grounded Center Leads Provide up to 10 dB Higher Isolation
• Matched Diodes for Consistent Performance
• Better Thermal Conductivity for Higher Power Dissipation
• Lead-free Option Available
• For more information see the Surface Mount Schottky Reliability Data Sheet.