فیبر میکرویو سرامیکی راجر ro4003c فرکانس بالا(ابعاد: 46*30.5 سانتی متر و ضخامت 0.032 اینچ)
RF RO4000® hydrocarbon ceramic laminates fiber 0.032"
Manufacturer: ROGERS corporation
Manufacturer Part Number: SB1007-020-6P
اخطار: آخرین موجودی فعلی!
تاریخ در دسترس بودن
RO4000® hydrocarbon ceramic laminates are designed to offer superior high frequency performance and low cost circuit fabrication. The result is a low loss material which can be fabricated using standard epoxy/glass (FR-4) processes offered at competitive prices.
Offered in various configurations, RO4003C laminates utilize both 1080 and 1674 glass fabric styles with all configurations meeting the same laminate electrical performance specification. RO4003C laminates provide tight control on dielectric constant (Dk) and low loss while utilizing the same processing method as standard epoxy/glass but at a fraction of the cost of conventional microwave laminates. Unlike PTFE based microwave materials, no special through-hole treatments or handling procedures are required.
RO4003C materials are non-brominated and are not UL 94 V-0 rated. For applications or designs requiring a UL 94 V-0 flame rating, RO4835™ and RO4350B™ laminates do meet this requirement.
Features and Benefi ts:
RO4000 materials are reinforced hydrocarbon/ceramic laminates - not PTFE
• Designed for performance sensitive, high volume applications Low dielectric tolerance and low loss
• Excellent electrical performance
• Allows applications with higher operating frequencies
• Ideal for broadband applications Stable electrical properties vs. frequency
• Controlled impedance transmission lines
• Repeatable design of fi lters Low thermal coeffi cient of dielectric constant
• Excellent dimensional stability Low Z-axis expansion
• Reliable plated through holes Low in-plane expansion coeffi cient
• Remains stable over an entire range of circuit processing temperatures Volume manufacturing process
• RO4000 laminates can be fabricated using standard glass epoxy processes
• Competitively priced CAF resistant Some
• Cellular Base Station Antennas and Power Amplifi ers
• RF Identifi cation Tags
• Automotive Radar and Sensors
• LNB’s for Direct Broadcast Satellites